We all know Walt Disney took care of the inauguration speech of his Kingdom.
Later on Roy O. Disney, left alone in charge of the Company, was the one declaring his brother’s World open.
It was E. Cardon Walker who cut the ribbon on the company’s first asian venture.
And Michael Eisner dealt with the other 2.
Those dedications took place on the following days :
- Disneyland : July 17th 1955
- Walt Disney World : October 1st 1971
- Tokyo Disneyland : April 15th 1983
- Disneyland Paris : April 12th 1992, as EuroDisney
- Hong Kong Disneyland : September 12th 2005
- Shan… Oops.